Family Fun Run and 10k Road Race - Sunday July 5th 2020
The Black Country Road Run Corporate Challenge created and organised by The Rotary Club of Halesowen and Rowley Regis, is a unique team building and fundraising opportunity for businesses, families and guests competing in these popular road races.
Working in conjunction with our main sponsor, BCRS Business Loans, the Corporate Challenge helps to build Teamwork, creates Competition between businesses, and Fitness within the workplace, whilst raising Money and Awareness for chosen charities either of the Companies or those of Rotary. The choice is yours.
The event is ideal for inter-branch or inter-departmental challenges – see how head office really matches up against the local branch, Finance against IT, or management Vs staff, and of course businesses are positively encouraged to challenge your competitors to “meet up” on the start line!
So, let’s get to the overall race registration details:
- It’s £150 for five places in the Family Fun Run plus FREE ENTRY to those wishing to enter the 10k Road Race as well
- Registration opens mid-January 2020 and closes 15th May 2020
- More details can be found at in the January 2020 online edition of the Black Country Chamber of Commerce Magazine, “Prosper”.
Race day VIP packages are available for Corporate Challenge Teams, plus sponsorship opportunities at the event for business partners.
Presenting a unique networking experience, breaking down normal ‘rules of engagement’ and providing an opportunity to engage face to face with participants and spectators alike at this spectacular community event.
- Free parking at Earls high school
- Light refreshments to be served pre, during the interval between races and post-race in Benjamin’s Banqueting Suite
- Team photograph
- BCRR Medal
- Team Certificate
Register your interest today with Jackie Linekar at – Jackie@theblackcountryrun.com